Video capture devices
TVideoGrabber can capture and save the video and audio streams from most of the video capture devices like webcams, IP Cameras, USB capture devices, PCI capture cards.
Examples of capture devices supported (but not limited to):- standard USB webcams, e.g. the Logitech C910 in Full HD 1080p, the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema...
- IP cameras in MJPEG or JPEG mode,
- HD webcams, e.g. the Logitech C920 with native H264 to MP4 recording,
- RTSP cameras in H264/MPEG4 with or without AAC audio with our optional RTSP/RTMP source filter),
- professional capture/rendering cards e.g. the Blackmagic Decklink, AJA Kona, ...
- GigE cameras with a DirectShow driver, e.g. the Point Grey cameras,
- HD camcorders through firewire or USB, ...
- USB analog Composite/SVideo capture devices, e.g. the EasyCap, the Hauppauge USB-Live-2, ...
- PCI analog Composite/SVideo and digical capture cards, e.g. the OsPrey 210 or 440,
- PCI/PCIe capture cards with hardware encoder like the Hauppauge Colossus, Sensoray 2250S, ...
screen snapshots or screen recording to video clips, with or without audio
- recording to AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, MP4, WebM(VP8), MP3, WAV, WMA (*)
- recording with pre-roll
- timer-based recording (delayed start, timed stop, new file created periodically)
- compression of the audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording, using audio/video codecs...
- pause/resume during recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume
- video preview while recording.
(*) MPEG, FLV and MP4 recording may require to install third-party codecs. TVideoGrabber does not include any encoding license. Some encoding formats are subject to the MPEG-LA licensing, read our License Agreement before purchasing.
- to WAV, MP3 or WMA files
- play video clips or audio clips
- play static images
- play RTSP or RTMP URLs (requires the optional RTSP/RTMP source filter)
- DVD playback
- trackbar control
- playback at any speed, forward or backward
- fast seeking, forward or backward
- synchronization of several TVideoGrabber player components
- plays streaming sources
- supports AVISynth scripts - perform image processing and apply overlays on video clips or static images
Merge/Split video/Audio clips
- join several video clips and/or audio clips into a single one, in full or by
specifying respective start times and end times
- split video clips and/or audio clips (extract audio/video, video only or audio only)
- to TBitmap, BMP and JPEG files, one by one or automatically
- during preview, recording or playback,
- image overlays from BMP files, JPEG files or bitmap handles
- fast JPEG support
- chroma key
- alpha blending
- multiple graphic overlays on the same video frame
- text scrolling
- text shadow
- text transparency
- custom fonts
- multiple text overlays on the same video frame
Video processing- deinterlacing,
- video transparency,
- chroma key,
- video rotation 90° 180° 270°,
- top-down and left-right,
- half size and full size deinterlacing,
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue,
- inverted colors,
Live network streaming
- video streaming or audio broadcasting,
- directly to the internet, from the platform running TVideoGrabber,
- indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server,
- DV timecode
- DV date/time
- Send to DV ("print to DV"), lets you send the audio/video to a DV device like a DV camcorder,
Multiplexed inputs support
- supports video cards with several inputs,
- accept 4 switched inputs and 16 switched inputs in 2x2 or 4x4 mosaïc video or in master/slave modes,
Ip cameras / Ip video servers
- support for most ip cameras in mjpeg, jpg and asf mode
- support axis cameras in mpeg4 mode
- supports username/password authentication on ip cameras with secured login
- ptz control
- the video frame area is divided in cells, within motion is detected,
- the sensitivity of each cell can be easily adjusted through a simple dialog,.
Preview and recording of video and audio clips
- video files or a video streaming urls (authentication supported)
- with or without cursor
- full screen recording (or one monitor when using several monitors),
- recording of the extended desktop across several monitors,
- recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
Cropping and zooming
- recording of only a cropped area of the video source
- zooming within areas the video source
Video clip built from bitmaps or image files (bmp, jpeg, gif, png, etc...)
- at any frame rate
Reencoding of video and audio clips
- by using the audio and/or video compressors,
- by applying graphics and/or text overlays,
- by extracting sequences from a start and stop time.
- "needle analog" style or "digital bargraph" style
- on 2 different monitors (e.g. a small video window on a monitor and a full screen video on the 2nd)
Video capture device control
- video size,
- frame rate,
- video input,
- analog video standard (ntsc/pal/secam),
- frame count of delivered and dropped frames.
- Unicode strings are supported with the recent Visual Studio versions (OCX and DLL), and with Delphi/C++Builder 2009 and above.