How Can We Help?
Verify the following points:
- verify from the manufacturer website of the motherboard that the latest firmware and drivers are installed, especially the chipset driver
- (re)install the latest graphic driver for your display adapter(s) downloaded from the NVidia or Intel HD Graphics website
- set the performance setting in the power settings of the control panel to “high performance”
- set graphic performances for your application to “high performance”
- on the properties of the desktop -> advanced system properties -> advanced tab -> verify that it is set on “adjust best performance for programs”